Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Corner Gebera Daisy Coloured Set

Corner Gerbera Daisy Coloured Set is finally up at the store.  10 nummy colours :)

Last week was not terribly productive for me. I was shuttling Nolan back and forth to an Art Class out of town.  Emma and I stayed around for the 3 hours his class took as the drive is 45 min.  Nolan had alot of fun and learned sooo much.  The teacher was Mark Thurman, a fabulous cartoonist and illustrator with 40 years experience.  He taught all the kids how the professionals did it, great inking and drawing techniques, using the tools of the trade.  Nolan is going to take part 2 of this class next year, colouring illustrations with coloured pencil.  His coloured work is amazing!

Oh before I forget.  There's a BLOG HOP this Friday, July 30!  Please come and hop with us!  Great prizes too!

I am going to try and get some more drawing in today and then housework.... blech!  Have a great day!

:)*  Fred

No comments: