Friday, May 21, 2010

New Things :)

 If you are looking for the BLOG HOP it's HERE!

I am adding new designs to the Store :)


- there is also a Pre-coloured Set



This next set is REALLY LATE in coming.  I introduced the Digi of Emma & The Butterfly a year ago and I decided to colour it :)



I am not done!!!  I will have The Wheelbarrow and Emma in the Strawberry Patch coloured by the end of this weekend.  I still have some new designs up my sleeve.. but we will see how much I can get accomplished for the time being LOL!  

Have a great day,
:)* Fred

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, a colored Emma & butterfly! That is the first image I found from you...and fell in love with! Can't believe I've been around for a year! lol
I LOVE your Emma images Tracey!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Hugs & Blessings!

Patricia St Martin said...

I just got all the new Emma's. also the wheelbarrow and the trucks. Thanks you. I love all of then. These are wonderful. I even got the colored one. My neighbors niece has breast cancer and the town she lives in is have a fun raiser for her and I'm making the thank you cards for her. these will help a lot. I will not have to color then.