Thursday, February 05, 2009

Colouring Flowers in Artweaver Video

Hello, I am back with a video finally. After a gazillion takes and retakes, I am posting it warts and all LOL! Yes, I sound like a munchkin ;P If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

YouTube made the video fuzzy. Please pardon the audio hiccups and there is a bit of time delay between the audio and video near the middle. You can download a clearer version HERE at 4shared.com.

Artweaver is a great little graphics and digital painting program for Windows which can be downloaded HERE.

Photoshop users, I am using the gradient tool in Artweaver to colour the flowers and leaves and the process is virtually identical in Photoshop.

There will be a part 2 but I don't have it finished yet. ( EDIT: Finished see THIS POST ).

Have a great day!
:)* Fred

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tracey thank you for giving up your time to help with our flower painting. It is such a great turorial I am saving it so I can watch and watch and watch again. I look forward to you second tutorial. In the meantime I am going to practise.
Kind regards Sue

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! Awesome, totally understandable, love the minute step by step!!! Can hardly wait to explore this further! Tracey, thank you soooooooooooooo much for taking the time to do this for others!!!! You SO ROCK!!!
xxooxx Penny

Anonymous said...

Love this soooooo easy to understand video. By the way, I don't think you sound like a Munchkin. LOL
As Penny has said you SO ROCK, just with a sweeter voice. :)
Hugs
Shirley W

Andrea said...

Tracey, this is a great video and as I bought your patterns and never knew how to colour the sketches, I am thrilled to be able to do it now. thanks so much
take care
Andrea
Australia

Baukje said...

Thank you Tracey, this is wonderfully easy to follow and understand. I CAN DO IT.

Baukje

BlueRose said...

Thank you so much Tracey for the coloring lesson. I'm so blessed that you shared this information to us...I have always wanted to know how to color the flowers in! Thanks again