Monday, August 13, 2007

Dover Stained Glass - Coloured


I coloured a Dover Stained Glass image. I love the Dover Stained Glass, especially the butterflies!

If there are any Painter users reading this, FYI, I mainly use the tinting brushes on a gel layer to colour in - soft glazing round and the blender - using several layers for glazing.

Want I do with these is print several on good quality photo paper ( matte looks awesome) and do a 3d decoupage technique, angle the wings a bit to make them flutter off the card :) Please click image to enlarge.

Another note re: getting good print results: I have bought Staples brand matte premium paper - it has a good weight to it and gives vibrant colours and dark blacks with my dye-based Epson photo printer. I hope I can find this paper again when my stash gets low LOL!

No comments: